Susan W. Galvin
AHIP (American Health Insurance Plans) Certified
Medicare Consultant/Licensed Broker (MA & NH)
- Over 30 Years of insurance experience
- Cross Insurance
- OneDigital Health and Benefits
- Harvard Pilgrim
Medicare expert with answers you can trust:
- What type of Medicare Health plan is best for you?
- Which Part D Plan (prescription coverage) is your best value?
- When must you make a decision?
You have questions; STONER & Company can provide answers…
- When should I apply for Part B? Is a Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan best for me?
- What’s the difference between those types of plans? Can I reduce my health care costs?
- Do I need a Part D plan? If so, how much will it cost? What is a Part D plan? How about Part C?
- Will I be covered when I travel? Do I need a referral to see a specialist?
- What about copayments? Must I use physicians that are part of a network?
- Which hospitals can I use? Are there deductibles that I will be required to pay?
- Am I entitled to a discount if I elect a Medicare Supplement plan?
- These are but a small sample of typical questions… you probably have your own.
Schedule an individual meeting featuring Medicare expert, Susan Galvin. The best part… there are no charges for her services.
To schedule an initial consultation, call Susan at (617) 240-0292 or select the “Schedule a Meeting” button on this page.